Merchants' Exchange Building
The Merchants' Exchange Building operated as a brokerage house in the nineteenth century, and is the oldest existing stock exchange building in the United States. It was built between 1832 and 1834 and is designed in the Greek Revival style. The building has been declared a National Historic Landmark, and today serves as the headquarters for Independence National Historical Park.
Scroll Down To See