West Laurel Hill Cemetery
Founded in 1869, West Laurel Hill Cemetery contains nearly 200 acres of gently rolling hills, mature trees and plantings, historic architectural features, hundreds of mausoleums, sculptures, and wildlife that create a true year-round pleasure garden. Principal landmarks on the grounds include the Bell Tower and Chapel of Peace. The Bell Tower was, built in 1887, carried on the beloved tradition of ringing bells to mark the time of day and the occasion of burial services.
Scroll Down To See