Church of The Holy Trinity
Church of the Holy Trinity is an Episcopal church on Rittenhouse Square. The first service in the church building, designed by Scottish architect John Notman, was held in 1859. The corner tower was added in 1867 and was designed by George W. Hewitt of the firm of Fraser, Furness & Hewitt.
Scroll Down To See